Love the pics of Claire. She seems more alive than just a few weeks ago at the blessing. And love the deer-caught-in-the-headlights shot of her. See you in a few days!-Jodi
claire is so beautiful! what a head of hair on dallin! he is rockin' full blondie. and lauren's hair is really long too. sheesh, we leave for just a few months and all these changes.
Chelsey-You have a beautiful family! Congrats on Baby Claire. They are all growing up so fast! It's soooo good to hear from you and see your family. Love, Stacy Schofield Hair
Lauren, while visiting baby Luke in the hospital~ "I think he looks just like Dallin. But don't worry Mom, I can tell them apart, because Dallin has big ears, and Luke has little ears."
Dallin, while watching Tom & Jerry~ "I totally didn't see that coming..."
4 comments:
Love the pics of Claire. She seems more alive than just a few weeks ago at the blessing. And love the deer-caught-in-the-headlights shot of her. See you in a few days!-Jodi
She's adorable! I'm anxious to meet her when I next come home! She seems so much smaller than all the others. :)
claire is so beautiful! what a head of hair on dallin! he is rockin' full blondie. and lauren's hair is really long too. sheesh, we leave for just a few months and all these changes.
Chelsey-You have a beautiful family! Congrats on Baby Claire. They are all growing up so fast! It's soooo good to hear from you and see your family. Love, Stacy Schofield Hair
Post a Comment