Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Cookin'

Every Christmas our family looks forward to a sometimes crazy, always messy, Family Night dipping chocolates, and making goodies to share with our friends. (Note to our friends: In case you're feeling nervous, I never give out the pieces that you see being mauled by Dallin. Those go into his own "special" collection. Although I may use that as a bargaining chip in the future...you better be nice to me, or else!!)


Dallin eats more than he makes!

Jackson is very serious about his chocolate dipped pretzels.


Lauren loves to ham it up for the camera!
This year the kids were really excited to get decked out in their own Christmas apron and chef's hat. We had a great time making and tasting our delicious Christmas creations. You may notice Dad is nowhere to be seen--he continued his official job as quality control.

6 comments:

The Salinas Family said...

I love the aprons and hats. Very cute and the pretzels look yummy. It's always fun to get messy with chocolate!

Kelli Brewer said...

Yummy! Do you use any kind of special chocolate or just shortening/chocolate chips? I think I might do something like that for our home teachers

Karen said...

Those aprons and hats are too cute!

stuckibunchoh said...

Love, love, love the matching aprons and hats! Did you make them? Absolutely FABULOUS!!!!

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

Yes, I agree, where did you get the matching aprons and hats?? I am enjoying reading your blog, it looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. I hope to see you soon!
Charissa

Joel and Chelsey said...

The aprons were a total bargain find at Kohls--they were in the Christmas Clearance. I love them too!