So lately I've been busy sprucing up the house, thinking that we were getting ready to put it on the market. But, thanks to the not-so-great housing market in our area, the plans are on hold. On the bright side, now my house is kinda decorated, mostly decluttered, and all my closets are cleaned out! Here are some pictures of my efforts.

This is Claire's nursery/Chelsey's scrapbook room


The Living Room

The Study

Our Master Bathroom

And our bedroom.
Even though we are VERY anxious to move closer to Joel's office, we love our home. We have made great friends, and wonderful family memories here. I never thought I would say this, but when the time comes, it will be very sad to leave West Virginia!
7 comments:
Everything looks great, Chelsey! Now I guess you have time to come help me finish my house!!! =)
I like your faux headboard!
I have always loved your house! You have such a talent! It looks great...whoever gets your house is lucky!
Jodi--It could be yours! When Kelli moves into your house, you can move right on in to ours! :)
Did you get your bedspread at Target? I am pretty sure I have seen it before. Love the pics though!
And yes, I am on board with the housing swap :)
Chelsey, your house looks amazing. i especially love the bathroom, makes me want to come take a bath in your tub (that wouldn't be weird!) also, i love the craft area. it's my dream to have a craft/kids activity dream room. I feel ya on the staying put for a while, we called our realtor yesterday to take our house of the market; i'm a little sad but feel like it's the right thing. i have to think there's a plan for us, bigger than the one's rolling around in my head. take care
We have that same NC drawing in our home!!! Something that connects us. I wish that we lived closer, but alas we just returned from Utah for a job interview. We will just have to plan a rendevous in NC!!! Love ya and miss ya too.
Post a Comment