
This morning I got out of the shower to find Claire redecorating the bathroom with toilet paper. I have to say, as the mother of four crazy kids, I wasn't even surprised. Over the years I've found much worse--like the time Jackson completely covered my bedroom with ALL the wrapping paper, (unrolled and ripped and crunched, of course), or when Lauren found the extra shampoo under the sink and squirted it onto the carpet, rubbed it all over herself using the toilet brush, and smeared it down the wall all the way to her bedroom, or Dallin, hiding behind the couch, eating an entire bottle of applesauce using his bare hands. Ah memories...
As you can see Claire is quite pleased with herself. I can't wait to see what she gets into next!
4 comments:
thats hilarious. i tell ya, her and brody may just be destined to be together. he loves the bathroom as well, and toilet paper especially! Only he prefers to eat it right outta the toilet!! yep that's right, i've walked in on him (more than once embarrasingly) chewing on maddie's used, peed on toilet paper.
of course, that all pales in comparison to the day i forgot to put the clorox toilet bowel cleaner away and found him sucking on the goose neck top like a bottle. (good thing it was closed at least, i mean the
E. coli was enough to worry about.
I guess you can be thankful she didn't put all that toilet paper in the toilet. That would be quite the clogged toilet! She does look really pleased with herself.
Claire is too cute! Can't wait to see her in a FEW WEEKS!!!
Oh wow, is THAT what parenthood has in store for us?! Awesome!! ;) Your crew is so much fun!
Post a Comment