Looks like a fun and busy week! Dallin seemed to enjoy riding on your dad's shoulders. I like the one where he's got his hands completely wrapped around your dad's face. =)
Lauren, while visiting baby Luke in the hospital~ "I think he looks just like Dallin. But don't worry Mom, I can tell them apart, because Dallin has big ears, and Luke has little ears."
Dallin, while watching Tom & Jerry~ "I totally didn't see that coming..."
4 comments:
It looks like you had a great time and found some great places to visit. Love the one where Dallin is chasing the fish!
Looks like a fun and busy week! Dallin seemed to enjoy riding on your dad's shoulders. I like the one where he's got his hands completely wrapped around your dad's face. =)
Fun, fun, fun!!...and exhausting I'm sure :) Great pics though.
We loved seeing the kids and remembering all the fun. Thanks for sharing. Love you guys!!!
Post a Comment