Sunday, May 24, 2009

West Virginia Baby

How do you know you've been in West Virginia too long? When you find yourself washing the baby and your dishes at the same time--I know, right...how much more country can you get!
Sorry Claire--but it had to be done!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Water to fill the sink: $.25
Squirt of shampoo: $.05
Having "wild and wonderful" cousins in WV: priceless!

The Salinas Family said...

Are we going to see your washing machine on the porch soon and cars on the lawn?

Shauna said...

ahh, you know i'm lovin' this. weppa ginny baby... say it with me!!!

Bailey Madd House said...

This pic cracks me up it reminds me of a time when I couldn't bend over to give Eli a bath so I had to give him baths in the sink...our sink was 70's yellow and in the pictures the other sink had a huge butcher knife in it...awesome.