It's official, baby #5 is on the way. My due date is May 6th, but they always bump me back a week, so that may change. This is our first ultrasound from a few weeks ago (14 weeks), and we'll get another peek, and find out the sex next month. Stay tuned!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Coming Soon
It's official, baby #5 is on the way. My due date is May 6th, but they always bump me back a week, so that may change. This is our first ultrasound from a few weeks ago (14 weeks), and we'll get another peek, and find out the sex next month. Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
wow, i'm so excited. this kinda makes it real huh? i'm just relieved that it's out in the open now and i can talk about crazy you are in public! just kidding- your my role model. i'm starting to worry that this may effect our friendship though. someone with five kids, can only listen to the whinings and whimperings of someone with two kids for so long before they get tired of them all together:( lol.
we're truly excited and can't wait to help out. i kinda hope this one's as crazy as claire...i love that girl.
The NC Mattingley girls are hoping for another female cousin. The girls are currently down by one, and she would tie up the cousin total nicely at 8 of each. Then she truly would be "Sweet Sixteen." =)
Yeay! Congratulations. Looks like a cute one! That's what our ultrasound tech said about our grey blob, and I didn't believe it then - but I do now! :)
That's AWESOME!! Congratulations! (By the way, I still have your "boob" -- you know what I mean...and I know you'll be needing it again soon. I will get it back to you asap! :o) I am so excited for you!!!!!!
Congrats! Chelsey, I'm right behind you...I'm due May 13th. Hope you're doing good!
Post a Comment