
At our house, baking Christmas goodies is an annual holiday tradition. Every year, we make a list of everyone's favorites, and then spend a weekend making and tasting all our Christmas creations. The kids get all decked out in their aprons and hats, and well, the rest is a blur of flour and chocolate. It's a little overwhelming, but I have to say, having all the kids in the kitchen with me is one of my very favorite times. Here are a few pictures of our crazy cooks...
6 comments:
I'm with Dallin: "Whoa!" That's quite the impressive spread. I'm just sad we don't live close enough to qualify as a neighbor to get some! =)
I prefer "Holy crap!"
Well done. I wish I had the stamina to make that much! Or rather the metabolism to eat it all :)
when i grow up...i wanna be you.
glad we got a sampling; everything was absolutely DELICIOUS! brent was confused that all holiday plates don't consist of a few cookies and then several large oranges to take up the rest of the room;). what can i say. have a very merry Christmas Mattingleys...love the fishels.
Goodness! no wonder you're a local favorite! your wooden spoon is magical!
I'm with Dallin. I think Whoa!!! covers it all. It looks great. The kids are sooooo cute. Love and miss you guys. MOM
you are one crazy lady!! It looks so delicious. Your neighbors and friends are very lucky people!!
Post a Comment