For Claire's birthday this year, we spent the day celebrating with two of Claire's favorite things: bubbles & cake!
The kids had a blast with their new bubble wands, and Claire was in bubble heaven. She chased everyone down, laughing and popping as many as she could catch. It was a fun afternoon.
When everyone was "bubbled" out, we headed in for presents and cake. Claire loved her new dress ups, and her new bike. She spent the rest of her birthday cruising around the kitchen. And yes, she is in only a diaper--what can I say, she REALLY enjoyed her cupcake.
Lauren, while visiting baby Luke in the hospital~ "I think he looks just like Dallin. But don't worry Mom, I can tell them apart, because Dallin has big ears, and Luke has little ears."
Dallin, while watching Tom & Jerry~ "I totally didn't see that coming..."
2 comments:
Ahhh, the life of a 2-year old - bubbles, cake, and cruising the kitchen in a diaper. It just doesn't get any better than that. =)
Did you make those cupcakes? Quite the artist! =) They look so delicious right now that I just might need to go make some brownies or something!
Post a Comment