I had to leave my own comment--I was up in the shower and came down to find Dallin spreading his cereal on the floor to lure Claire away from his toys. Like the rest of my kids, she is highly motivated by food!
Lauren, while visiting baby Luke in the hospital~ "I think he looks just like Dallin. But don't worry Mom, I can tell them apart, because Dallin has big ears, and Luke has little ears."
Dallin, while watching Tom & Jerry~ "I totally didn't see that coming..."
3 comments:
I had to leave my own comment--I was up in the shower and came down to find Dallin spreading his cereal on the floor to lure Claire away from his toys. Like the rest of my kids, she is highly motivated by food!
Poor Dallin - he doesn't know how much Claire's new mobility is about to rock his little world!
Clever idea Dallin! She seemed to enjoy his cereal.
Post a Comment