Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I just can't help myself!

Last week I took Claire to get her 6 month pictures done at Portrait Innovations in Leesburg. It's a bit of a drive, but they do such a great job. Initially, I had planned on buying only the 10$ package. The salesgirl knew she had a sucker on her hands, and kept oohing and aahing over how cute my child is. How could I argue? She reeled me in, and before I knew it, I had bought enough pictures to create a shrine to Claire. (If my kids are in therapy later on in life, you'll know why...) Every picture showed a different expression. Here are a few of our favorites...









6 comments:

nana said...

They came out so cute!!!She has a little bit of everyone in her.

The Salinas Family said...

Love the facial expressions! The first one is adorable. How could you leave with just one!?!

Kelli Brewer said...

I love her outfit! Very cute :)

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

She is so cute! And growing up so fast. It was just yesterday that we saw each other at the Orioles game and she was only a month old or so, wasn't it?? Miss you

Bailey Madd House said...

Call me if you need my address again because I will need one of everything:) I loved the one with her mouth open and tounge out. It reminds me of you:)

Kathy said...

Hi Joel and Chelsey! Thanks for commenting on our blog so we could find yours :) Little Claire is a doll! Hard to believe she wasn't even born the last time we saw you.

We're looking forward to the birth of our little guy -- could be any day now, though the due date is Feb 1. We'll definitely post pictures when he comes!!

Hope you are all well :)