Monday, July 27, 2009

Celebrating our Return to Civilization aka: The Target Grand Opening!!!

Yes, it's true. We now live in a real place. We will no longer be forced to drive to ANOTHER STATE in order to shop. I honestly don't know what I will do with all the extra time I will have, NOT driving 25 miles to get to a Target. What do you do to celebrate such a momentous occasion? Well...
First, you pose and take pictures of all the cool red bullseyes you can find out front.

Then you admire the lovely, new, oh so CLEAN shopping carts.
I think red is my new favorite color.
Finally, you do a happy little dance as you enter. I've missed you, old friend.

5 comments:

Shauna said...

lol. okay, you totally forgot that you...go get popcorn and slurpee's and walk around for two hours without having to buy a thing. ahhhh, i love you too target.

Bailey Madd House said...

Chelsey are you sure its a shopping cart? I always thought they were buggy's:) Happy shopping I love target to we may be sporting the same outfits soon...

Karen said...

I share your love of Target! It's definitely a happy place!

Kathy said...

LOL - too true. Target is an a-w-e-s-o-m-e place. :)

Brandy said...

so glad there is something in this state too. now if we could get some better restaurants i would be in hog heaven! :)