Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Morning

At our house, Christmas morning started just after 7:00am. We told the kids they couldn't leave their room until the sun was up--next year we may have to push that back a little! Here are the kids anxiously waiting on the stairs, while Dad checks to make sure Santa came. They all looked really cute in their new Christmas jammies.
Santa delivered! Dallin was thrilled to find his very own big-boy bike. He's still getting the hang of peddling, and he spent most of Christmas day practicing in the kitchen.

Even though Claire got a few fun presents, she was most in love with her new sunglasses Santa left in her stocking. She spent the whole morning "lookin' cool."

The kids bought gifts for each other this year--Lauren found the perfect gift for Jackson. BATTLESHIP!! He also loved the snowboard, and walkie-talkies he got from Santa.

Dallin continued his "Cars" Christmas with a new pair of shoes.


Lauren scored a new Webkinz, and a DS. She pretty much disappeared after we finished opening presents. Two new games, and her very own DS--what more could a girl ask for?
The kids declared this the best Christmas EVER! I think Joel and I would have to agree--it was noisy, and crazy, and everything that Christmas morning should be.
Merry Christmas everyone!

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

I agree - Christmas morning is about the most perfect time of the year!

Karen said...

Ooops - that last comment was really me. Didn't realize Alyssa was already signed on. The joy of having computer-literate children. =)

Bailey Madd House said...

What a fun Christmas morning! Kids make Christmas so much fun! I love that Eli has the same jammies as dallin...our cars boys:) Thanks for the pix. Love ya

The Salinas Family said...

I love how Dallin gets so excited about anything Cars. Christmas always makes some good memories.