Friday, January 8, 2010

Crazy Claire

As many of you know, things have been more than a little crazy at our house lately. Let me tell ya, four kids is A LOT of kids, and with one more on the way, well...I've been doing more than a little praying. Call it a tender mercy, call it a Christmas miracle, but things are definitely changing with this little cutie. Claire is still full of personality, both wild and wonderful, and we are finding ourselves more in love with her each day. She makes us laugh every day, and she loves to have an audience for her antics. Her brothers and sister are her biggest fans, (which I love!), and they stay busy teaching her to do funny dances, and say new words. Claire spends her days accessorizing--from hats and purses to sunglasses and shoes, she is definitely our girly girl. She is a joy, and we are excited to see her take on her new role as big sister.
We love you, Claire!

7 comments:

Karen said...

My favorite picture is the last one. What exactly is she saying with that outfit? =)

nana said...

She is a hoot!!!!

Joel and Chelsey said...

Karen--I'm pretty sure her thought was, "See Mom, I CAN take off all my clothes and still stay warm." :)

Kathy said...

Such a cutie! You're amazing handling 4.5 kids! Awesome.

Andrea & Adam said...

I love seeing all the ways that she can improve on YOUR idea of a good way to dress!!! She's a cutie
Love MOM

Brandy said...

so funny. all the personality. hang on to your hats! :)

Shauna said...

did i coin the name "crazy claire"...i think i did! lol.
i love this girl...great pics. i've never had a child fall asleep while eating, that's amazing! PLUS..knowing claire.. she must have just been wiped out to pass up food for sleep. lol take care.