
Last night while we were eating dinner, Lauren started to complain that "the chicken was hurting her tooth." Thinking she just had some food caught in between her teeth, I took a peek, and was surprised to find a loose tooth! "Loose," may actually be an understatement--that little tooth was barely hanging on. After dinner we gave it the good ol' Core family floss treatment, and Lauren yanked her very first tooth.

After the shocked comments we got when Jackson lost his first tooth, I'll spare you all the video footage, but here are a few pictures of Lauren sporting her new smile.
4 comments:
i can't believe that little Lauren already lost a tooth! Did the tooth fairy come?
I am one of the thankful who is happy to avoid seeing that process again. =) Yay for Lauren!
I don't mind the flash back footage from our childhood:)
Congrats Lauren, that truly means that you are officially a BIG girl! ;)
Grandma Core
Post a Comment