The kids were playing on the computer the other day, when we found Dallin conked out on the desk waiting patiently for his turn. It's tough being the little brother! Love you D!
Lauren, while visiting baby Luke in the hospital~ "I think he looks just like Dallin. But don't worry Mom, I can tell them apart, because Dallin has big ears, and Luke has little ears."
Dallin, while watching Tom & Jerry~ "I totally didn't see that coming..."
3 comments:
That little guy cracks me up! Too funny. :)
Is it bad to laugh when it's so pitiful? =) Hopefully he finally got his turn when he woke up!
Makes me think of the time Jackson fell asleep while eating a hot dog at our house. Do you remember that? =) Kids can sleep ANYWHERE!
So that is pretty much the cutest thing I have ever seen...I love that little guys! Hang tough D you will have two beneath you soon enough!
Post a Comment