A few week's ago Jackson had his Spring Concert at school. The second graders played the hand bells, the recorder, and sang a bunch of patriotic songs. The kids looked really cute with the boys in sequined ties, and the girls in flag bandannas. Most of the songs were perennial favorites--"Yankee Doodle," and "It's a Grand Old Flag," and then we entered the country/western portion of the program, with all the kids singing in twangy accents. It was hilarious! The recorder portion was well...it was recorders, and we'll just leave it at that. I think recorders are a rite of passage both for kids and for parents. If only I could figure out how to add video to these posts...then we could share the moment with everyone. :)
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love his expression in the second picture! Gotta love thos school concerts! =)
I am sure Jackson did a great job, he is so musical!!
Post a Comment