Sunday, March 14, 2010

Moo




Anybody wanna guess how I'm feeling these days? 8 weeks to go!

11 comments:

Andrea & Adam said...

Love this post! but you look really good for being so pregnant!

Amy Craig said...

I think you look adorable :)

Karen said...

Just be glad you're tall! (This coming from a short person, of course.) =) Seriously, I think you look great, and I love your hair long!

nana said...

Those first pics made me wonder where you were going with this, but I am with Karen you look great. You always look great pregnant. I wish I could have been tall when I was pregnant with Joel!!!

Kelli Brewer said...

You look gorgeous! I love your hair as well. I am trying my hardest to grow mine out so I can put it up in a pretty pony tail at the beach!

Kathy said...

Very adorable! Good luck!

Shauna said...

hey...NEWSFLASH to CHELSEY: someone needs to clue you in to the fact that if you're stomach is the ONLY thing that gets big while you're pregnant...IT'S NO BIG HONKIN' DEAL!!! and doesn't even count as far as i'm concerned. i mean, when MY FACE is the size of your stomach..then you can start belly-achin' for someone. know what i'm saying! lol
you look so gorgeous, the picture of pregnancy:)
ps. check out those long blond locks. go ahead!

Joel and Chelsey said...

Glad you gave us a peak. You do look great!!!

Joel and Chelsey said...

Sorry, your name was there, and it worked great, I am going to leave it and always be you:)
MOM

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

You are so beautiful! I can't believe you look so great after 5 kids!! Jealous

Rachelle said...

You may feel like those pictures, but you look fantastic! I love your hair!